28 Products From Target For Anyone Who Is A Hot Sleeper
From cozy yet lightweight pajamas to cooling pillows, here you'll find dozens of goodies to keep you comfortable while you sleep.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of *super* soft pajamas for folks that like to be fully covered without overheating. These cozy PJs are made with lightweight fabric that makes you feel wrapped in comfort without getting too toasty in the process.
2. A weighted blanket that's heavy but cool. Where the topside is made with plush fabric, the bottom features cooling microfiber to ensure you don't get too hot during the night. Plus, the weighted nature of the blanket is said to help you feel soothed, meaning you'll get a better night's sleep all around.
3. A cooling pillow to keep your head from getting sweaty in the middle of the night. The medium-dense, rectangular design is not too soft, not too hard, but just right. What's more, it's filled in a way that keeps air flowing, which helps to regulate your head's temperature while you snooze.
4. A Contigo SnapSeal mug so you have an ice-cold sip of water whenever your snooze gets a tad too toasty. I, for one, always like to have one of these insulated mugs by my bed because it keeps my drink cool — whether I need to take a swig in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning.
5. A glitter eye mask that can be worn to keep you cool — at your next spa night or while you sleep. The gel mask has a hook and loop closure to customize it to a perfect fit. While it will definitely keep you cool, it will also help depuff the eye area while reducing any darkness or signs of fatigue. A win all around.
6. Or! A full-coverage gel bead eye mask for those who love the idea of a cooling eye mask but were hoping for one that offers full-coverage cooling action. This unique gel mask can be heated, too!
7. A breathable satin pillowcase that's less likely to cause you to sweat overnight. The 600-thread-count pillowcase is so soft, it will be a blessing for your hair and skin, too.
8. A tortoise-print satin nightgown for folks who want to get dressed up while cooling down. The silky-smooth material is ultra-lightweight, so you don't have to worry about sweating the night away.
9. A cooling mattress pad to lower the heat of your bed starting with the very first piece of linens put on it. In addition to being made with ultra-comfortable cooling fabric, it's hypoallergenic, so it's fab for anyone who's sensitive to any home allergens.
10. A microfiber sheet set for whatever size bed you own. Designed to wick moisture away from the skin in an effort to keep your cool while you sleep, these sheets are a must for anyone who regularly heats up overnight.
11. A Brentwood Home cooling wedge pillow so you can prop yourself up while in bed — whether you plan to sleep that way to prevent over-sweating, or spend the day cozying up with your favorite show. Plus! This can be great for folks who snore and have acid reflux.
12. A striped long-sleeve sleep dress that's so soft and airy that you'll never overheat in it. The button-up silhouette features a notched collar and mid-thigh hem, for a breezy silhouette that's perfect for bed, breakfast, and lounging around the house.
13. A memory foam pillow so soft and supportive, you won't want to get out of bed in the morning. Made with 6 inches of memory foam, the pillow will conform to your head while regulating your temperature in the process.
14. A blackout curtain panel to keep the sun from overheating your room as you try to catch a few Z's. Made with thermal backing, this curtain panel is specifically designed to keep your room as comfortable as possible.
15. A pair of ultra-lightweight pajama pants that you'll be equally as excited to sleep and lounge in. The spandex and polyester blend is soft and breathable, ensuring you won't overheat when you snooze in them.
16. An oscillating tower fan to keep you cool from all angles while you sleep. This one comes with eight speeds to choose from, as well as one, two, four, and eight-hour auto-shutoff options.
17. A pair of soft PJs made with fuzzy fabric for nights when you want to be cozy but cool. Despite the ultra-soft feel, these jammies are incredibly lightweight, so you're unlikely to overheat while you sleep.
18. A gel memory foam mattress topper that's specifically designed to keep you cool while you snooze. The cooling gel microfiber is antimicrobial and works to alleviate pressure points, which takes your sleep to a whole new level from multiple perspectives.
19. A cooling crib mattress pad in case your little one tosses and turns when they're toasty. The quilted fabric is designed to wick away moisture and adapt to your baby or toddler's temperature to keep them cool as they snooze.
20. A cami and shorts PJs set for people who hate wearing pants and long-sleeve shirts to bed but don't want to sleep in the buff. The super-soft set features lace detailing and stretchy fabric that feels cozy and cool — never restrictive and hot — while you sleep.
21. A Dyson Pure Cool Me Air Purifier that not only cleans the air but keeps it exceptionally cool, too. The personal fan is great for cooling rooms up to 300 square feet, meaning your bedroom will be the perfect temperature from here on out if you add this sleek machine to your nighttime routine.
22. A Brentwood Home cooling memory foam pillow, because this'll let you adjust to your perfect firmness. It's made with plant-based Tencel fibers and cooling foam for a natural take on a good night's sleep.
23. A long-sleeve nightgown for nights when you want to wear something to bed but don't want to deal with pants. This above-the-knee silhouette is made with super-lightweight fuzzy fabric that's cozy and warm, but never stifling while you sleep.
24. A 3-inch cooling memory foam mattress topper to take away the heat while adding a cushy finish to your sleep sitch. The best-selling, marbled mattress topper is endlessly applauded for its cozy, cooling effect.
25. A Nest thermostat so you can keep your bedroom at the perfect temperature for a cool night's sleep. It's designed to learn your preferences throughout the year so that you can always come home to the perfect climate.
26. A short-sleeve sleep dress that's basically a big oversized tee. The ultra-soft material is cozy yet cool, not to mention something you won't mind slipping out your front door in to grab your latest online delivery or curbside delivery.
27. A portable nugget ice maker so that, at the very least, if you can't control how much you sweat overnight, you can ensure you wake up to the coolest, best-tasting ice come morning. It's pricy, but hey, for good ice — it's worth it.
28. A lightweight down comforter to ensure your covers are as cool and cozy as possible. Bonus: It comes with easy-to-use corner loops for securing it within your favorite duvet.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.