We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An airy wrap maxi dress that'll leave you feeling as free as a bird. Thanks to the short flutter sleeves, your arms will never feel restricted when dancing or going in for a hug.
2. A fun leopard-print maxi dress for days spent at the office and nights spent out on the town. The button-up, tie-waist silhouette gives it business casual vibes that can be dressed up or down.
3. A short-sleeved tie-dye shirt dress because it's cozy and stylish all at the same time. The relaxed fit features double breast pockets and a collar, giving it a slightly more elevated vibe.
4. A heart-print babydoll dress to wear on Valentine's Day and beyond. Pair the mini silhouette with sneakers for a casual look or your favorite knee-high boots for a night out.
5. A woven wrap dress so lightweight you'll hardly feel like you're wearing anything at all. The V-neck, midi silhouette features three-quarter-length sleeves and a sheer overlay, giving the dress a romantic, ethereal vibe.
6. A flounce mini dress that looks so stylish people will never believe you got it from Walmart. The elasticized waist and sleeves ensure it can move with your body, so you'll never feel constricted when wearing it.
7. A faux wrap dress if you want the added detail — but not the added effort. This dress has an elastic waist and drapes beautifully over the body for a relaxed, breezy fit.
8. A plus-size fit-and-flare dress for days at the office, weekends out with friends, and everything in between. The knee-length fit features a wavy textured pattern that gives it a tad more oomph than your typical LBD.
9. A tiered peasant dress that's perfect for work, brunch, country concerts, the Kentucky Derby — you name it. The scoop neck and balloon sleeves give it an elevated casual flair that we want to snag for our own closets ASAP.
10. A chambray dress because denim never goes out of style — and this'll give you the same look without the heavy feel. This knee-length shirt dress features a tie waist, open chest pockets in the front, and a pleated back for a little extra shape.
11. A tie-dye wrap dress so you can enjoy brunches, days at the beach, and everything in between in comfort. The short-sleeve silhouette is made with polyester and spandex which gives the midi design ample stretch.
12. A faux wrap dress that looks like it ties but is even better because it can't accidentally untie. The midi length and long sleeves make it a great option for warm and cool days alike.
13. A sleeveless mini dress to help you stay cool when it's hot out. This particular frock is made with a super soft stretchy fabric and two pockets, making it a must in our book.
14. A long-sleeved knit dress for days when you want to show off your legs but not your arms. Made with rayon and spandex, this knee-length dress is stretchy and perfect for days where comfort is key.
15. A plus-size faux wrap dress if you want to be slightly dressed up without getting totally dolled. The V-neck silhouette comes with trendy bell sleeves, creating just another reason why you need this comfy dress in your closet.
16. A leopard-print mini wrap dress because it pairs just as well with combat boots and sneakers as it does with heels. It ties on the side and is made with a polyester-spandex blend, so it has a little stretch to make it as comfy as can be.
17. A stretchy tiered maxi dress that'll save the day when you wish you could wear sweats but still want to look put together. This dress is made with rayon and features three-quarter-length sleeves and a below-the-knee hem, giving it coverage — but not too much. Pair it with a chunky belt for a full look.
18. A flowy satiny wrap dress so you can look fun and flirty and flowy, whether it's a date night or a night with friends. The shawl collar and flared hem give it an elevated quality that's often found in more expensive garments.
19. A sleeveless floral dress for plus-size babes hoping to stock their closet with versatile garments. This stretchy silhouette can be worn on its own or with a sweater and dressed down or up with sneakers or with heels.
20. A stretchy metallic wrap dress to pump up the glitz and glam. The balloon sleeves have elastic cuffs, so you can wear them down or push them up for a three-quarter-length fit.
21. A tiered ruffle dress that looks like something you'd find at Free People but for a fraction of the price. With its flouncy skirt, frilly neckline, and button-cuffed sleeves, this dress can easily be taken from desk to drinks.
22. A leopard-print dress if you want to take your neutrals to a wilder level. This above-the-knee frock is unlined and made of polyester, so you might want to wear a slip underneath.
23. A belted bandana-print shirt dress because it's so on-trend that you simply can't pass it up. It hits at the knees and features long sleeves, so if you pair it with tights you can wear it all year long.
24. A plus-size faux wrap dress that has long sleeves and hits right at the knees. The curved hem is slightly shorter on the sides, but, most importantly, it comes with pockets.
25. A long-sleeved fit-and-flare dress because it's stretchy and flowy, ensuring it will be one of the comfiest pieces of clothing in your closet. The scoop-neck design should be washed in cold water and tumble dried on low.
26. A bell-sleeve bandana-inspired dress for folks who love the print but prefer a less relaxed silhouette. The high-low design features a midi-length hem in the front and slightly longer length in the back, which creates even more eye-catching detail.
27. A printed slip dress to wear on its own on warm days or paired with a sweater when it's a tad chillier out. The small daisy design pairs with Chantilly lace trim for a romantic silhouette that doesn't look overdone.
28. A half-sleeve boho dress so you have the perfect outfit for causal get-togethers and slow days at work. The printed arm and neck detailing gives the dress a beachy vibe that's great for vacation (or any time you're hoping to achieve that relaxed mindset).
29. A tropical sleeveless shirt dress that's a must for vacation. The tailored bodice flows into an A-line skirt, which gives us all the Charlotte York Goldenblatt vibes. In other words, it's timeless.
30. A sneaky silhouette for people who love the look of dresses but prefer jumpsuits every time. This high-necked, faux wrap design creates the illusion of a skirt when in reality it's a jumpsuit.
31. A fit-and-flare mini dress that's the same shade as Jenna Rink's famous party color palette. Pair the flowy silhouette with magenta, gold, green, and turquoise accessories to recreate her iconic look.
32. A jersey T-shirt dress because sometimes you just want to be cute and casual. This scoop neck dress hits above the knees and features ties on the sleeves for a little extra detail. Plus, it has pockets.
33. A vegan leather mini dress so you can get that sleek look without hurting animals in the process. The sleeveless silhouette features an elastic waist and zip closure and is designed to be washed by hand or on the gentle cycle.
34. A velvet floral mini dress that's sheer but not see-through. This shift silhouette is lined to create a stylish contrast.
35. An embroidered sweater dress for days when you want to rock sleeves but keep your legs bare. The boho design is very Anthro-meets-Free People, but the price is so much more digestible. In other words, your closet and wallet will thank you.
36. An eye-catching tie-front shirt dress that'll take your style up a notch. The collared, above-the-knee design is great for work and summer day activities alike.
37. A floral midi dress to dress up or down this season. The woven, mid-calf-length dress is machine-washable, and won't wrinkle immediately out of the dryer.
38. A stretchy bodycon maternity dress if you're looking for something to hug and support your curves without making them feel suffocated. The ruched side detailing creates a slightly elevated silhouette that looks especially cute when paired with a denim jacket and Chuck Taylors.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.