Hi, I'm Beatriz Serrano, and I've already lost count of all the times when I felt like a second-rate human being because I wasn't doing the basic stuff that adults do.
1. Put together a menu for the week, or at least spend 10 minutes every day thinking about what you would like to eat the next day.
2. Buy a cookbook...
3. And resolve to learn to cook a new dish every two weeks.
4. Make plans where food (and its preparation) are at the center.
5. Get out of your comfort zone.
6. Make a commitment to waste nothing.
7. Put on some music.
This post was translated from Spanish.