1. How did Carrie Bradshaw live in a fabulous apartment in the middle of Manhattan all by herself when all she did was write one weekly column?
2. And following that same train of thought, how could Carrie Bradshaw afford to buy a pair of Manolos every week and walk around decked out in designer threads simply by writing ONE WEEKLY COLUMN?
3. Moreover, how could Carrie Bradshaw afford to eat out every night, have brunch every Sunday, and drink a cosmopolitan every single day just by writing that one freaking weekly column?
4. Could it be that her columnist job was only a cover and that Carrie Bradshaw was actually an escort, and her "boyfriends" actually her clients?
5. Or maybe Carrie was actually the official dope dealer of Manhattan's West Side?
6. What about Carrie's sex life: Isn't it a bit monotonous and bland, given that she is, after all, a columnist writing about sex and relationships?
7. Were gay men a must-have accessory for modern, fun-loving women in the ’90s?
8. Didn't Miranda, Samantha, and Charlotte ever get fed up with Carrie always asking "How is it going?" whenever the four of them got together, and then listening for approximately seven seconds before interrupting them so she could talk about herself?
9. How was it possible that the four main characters ran around New York in high heels all day and never once mentioned the blisters or back pain caused by that madness?
10. How could four grown-up, professional women, in some cases even with a couple of kids, manage to meet up at least two or three times a week, when I don't even have time to bake a couple of pies?
11. And check out the amount of alcohol consumed by these ladies.
12. A woman is free to wear whatever she feels like wearing, but didn't Carrie sometimes cross the line between "fashionably chic" and "old lady going downstairs to buy some bread while wearing lots of layers of clothing"?
13. Why would anyone ever sleep in a bra?
14. Where are their families? Parents? Siblings? Why don't any of them ever talk on the phone with Mom and Dad?
15. How many people can you go out with in a month? Why did most of their conversations begin with "I met this guy... " or "A friend introduced me to this man who..."?
16. And above all, why are these modern, independent women only happy when they are in a relationship with a man...
17. ...and why do they spend all of their damn time talking about men, relationships, and how unhappy they are when they're alone?
This post was translated from Spanish.