Everyone on Twitter is flipping out after New York Observer arts and culture writer Dana Schwartz decided to google what a featherless owl look like:
1. This is a completely bald hedgehog.
2. And this is a featherless rooster.
3. This is a hairless cat.
4. Here's is a furless rabbit. Actually kinda way into this one.
5. This is a hairless bear.
6. This is a featherless bird, who also happens to be an Instagram star.
7. Here's a lil' puppo without any fur.
8. A raccoon without fur, on the other hand...
9. This mini pink guy is just a hairless guinea pig.
10. And here's a hairless RAT.
11. This is another hairless rat, but its owner made it a Christmas sweater because the world is a wonderful place.
12. A hairless chimpanzee for your consideration.
13. This is a hairless baboon and also your new worst nightmare.
14. And a slightly less adorable naked dog.
15. A little bald squirrel.
16. And finally, here's a naked penguin who has no reason to look sad because he's totally adorable.
This post was translated from Spanish.