1. Worrying too much, either consciously or not, about the life goals you are supposed to have achieved by 30.
2. Faking orgasms.
3. Apologizing for the simple act of expressing your opinion or for things that are not your fault.
4. Continuing to give love and care to people who do not give it back.
5. Tanning too much.
6. Being afraid of saying "no."
7. Or not daring enough to say "yes."
8. Going unnoticed at work meetings.
9. Caring too much about what they will say.
10. Eating crap.
11. Going ahead with a horrible date just out of politeness even though you know from the start that it's not going to work out.
12. Losing it over a wrinkle, a gray hair, or any other sign of aging...instead of recognizing that you're becoming a mature and wise woman.
13. Hating your body.
14. Feeling like you owe everybody a smile.
15. Being too self-deprecating and critical of yourself.
16. Ignoring your instincts.
17. Paying too much attention to others' opinions about your lifestyle, your beliefs, your body, or your experiences.
18. Saying that "one day" you want go to Bali, or New York, or Buenos Aires. Instead, start planning those trips.
19. Trying to live up to the expectations of your parents, siblings, partners, or friends.
20. Thinking of other women as competition instead of allies.
21. Staying with people who don't enrich your life just because you're afraid of being alone.
22. Comparing yourself to everyone around you. Yes, including people you follow on Instagram.
23. Thinking that every day counts.
24. Being a bitch.
25. Forgetting about your parents.
26. Thinking of 30 as a limit (rather than just another number) and no longer doing the things you love just because you hit a certain age.
This post was translated from Spanish.