2. “I treat chicken in the kitchen like it’s radioactive”
‘Are We at a Tipping Point? Controlling Infection and Combatting Disease’ with Professor Dame Sally Davies (Chief Scientific Advisor to the Department of Health).
6. “Some people in this room with definitely die of a drug-resistant infection”
Professor Dame Sally Davies from ‘Are We at a Tipping Point? Controlling Infection and Combatting Disease‘
11. “University students could be drug-tested before exams in the future”
Professor Barbara Sahakian in ‘Controlling Moods and Minds. Depression and Smart Drugs‘
13. “Will one of you give us a piggyback then?”
Some of the locals in Gateshead have an unconventional method of getting home…
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- "I'm that guy that pollers missed:" Trump bros are coming out of the shadows after finding their "safe space."
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿