2. “I treat chicken in the kitchen like it’s radioactive”
‘Are We at a Tipping Point? Controlling Infection and Combatting Disease’ with Professor Dame Sally Davies (Chief Scientific Advisor to the Department of Health).
6. “Some people in this room with definitely die of a drug-resistant infection”
Professor Dame Sally Davies from ‘Are We at a Tipping Point? Controlling Infection and Combatting Disease‘
11. “University students could be drug-tested before exams in the future”
Professor Barbara Sahakian in ‘Controlling Moods and Minds. Depression and Smart Drugs‘
13. “Will one of you give us a piggyback then?”
Some of the locals in Gateshead have an unconventional method of getting home…
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- United Airlines has settled with the man shown being violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- The massive investigation into professional soccer corruption is still alive and, well, kicking ⚽️
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥