1. This sunflower that has sunflowers instead of petals.
2. This daisy that looks like it's squinting.
3. This rose that has leaves growing from its center.
4. This out of control black-eyed Susan.
5. This daisy growing out of a daisy.
6. This strawberry that thinks that leaves are better than seeds.
7. This humongous monster daisy.
8. This sunflower that is obviously barfing out a new sunflower.
9. Yo tulip, is that a petal or a leaf?
10. This extremely fancy daisy.
11. This rose that's budding for a second time.
12. This black-eyed Susan with a petal hat.
13. This strawberry that can't decide if it's fruit or a runner.
14. This black-eyed Susan that needs to go on a diet.
15. This daisy that doesn't know when to stop.
16. These black-eyed Susans went green in an attempt to be eco-friendly.
17. This daisy that's having a bad petal day.
18. This coneflower had a broken childhood.
19. This black-eyed Susan with a mohawk.
20. This happy-go-lucky daisy.
Want to know more about these mutations?
Read more about phyllody, an plant abnormality that causes leafy growth to spurt from the flower. The related condition that causes petals to grow from the flower organs is called petalody. Are you wondering about the monster flowers and the endless ribbons of fused daisies? That's called fasciation, an abnormality where the growing tip of the plant produces cylindrical or perpendicular growth. Flowers growing out of flowers? That's proliferation. All of these conditions can be triggered by fungal, bacterial, or environmental factors.