2. Use Cute Incentive Sites To Complete Your Work
5. Pre-Heat Or Pre-Cool Your Favorite Socks
Is it hot outside? Is the AC broken? Stick a clean pair of socks in a plastic bag and put them in the refrigerator overnight. If it’s cold, run your socks through the dryer or leave them near the radiator. Brave the commute to work with prepared feet.
7. Start A Spare Change Jar
Is there something you really want and can’t afford? Start a spare change jar and be one step closer to your goal. Nothing you really want? Set up a donation fund for a worthy charity and know that you’re saving up to do some good.
12. Learn How To Find Four-Leaf Clovers
Pro-tips: Four-leafers are often slightly lighter in color than the surrounding three-leafers. The real trick to finding lots of four-leaf clovers is finding one; follow the clover’s runner to find more. The genetics that produced that single clover are shared by the entire plant.
16. Save Seeds, Plant Them In Newspaper Pots
Recycle your old newspapers by turning them into starter pots for seedlings. Save seeds from cooking or just collect some from outside. Plant, water, and watch your new housemates grow! Bonus tip: planting herbs and veggies will facilitate yummy future cooking endeavors. You can find newspaper pot instructions here.
18. Watch Youtube Videos Of Babies Laughing
Five minutes of a baby laughing hysterically is five minutes of assured happiness.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰