2. Use Cute Incentive Sites To Complete Your Work
5. Pre-Heat Or Pre-Cool Your Favorite Socks
Is it hot outside? Is the AC broken? Stick a clean pair of socks in a plastic bag and put them in the refrigerator overnight. If it’s cold, run your socks through the dryer or leave them near the radiator. Brave the commute to work with prepared feet.
7. Start A Spare Change Jar
Is there something you really want and can’t afford? Start a spare change jar and be one step closer to your goal. Nothing you really want? Set up a donation fund for a worthy charity and know that you’re saving up to do some good.
12. Learn How To Find Four-Leaf Clovers
Pro-tips: Four-leafers are often slightly lighter in color than the surrounding three-leafers. The real trick to finding lots of four-leaf clovers is finding one; follow the clover’s runner to find more. The genetics that produced that single clover are shared by the entire plant.
16. Save Seeds, Plant Them In Newspaper Pots
Recycle your old newspapers by turning them into starter pots for seedlings. Save seeds from cooking or just collect some from outside. Plant, water, and watch your new housemates grow! Bonus tip: planting herbs and veggies will facilitate yummy future cooking endeavors. You can find newspaper pot instructions here.
18. Watch Youtube Videos Of Babies Laughing
Five minutes of a baby laughing hysterically is five minutes of assured happiness.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.