1. Samoan Caramel Delight Girl Scout Cookie Cake
The baker’s description: “Coconut Cake is filled with gooey caramel coconut filling, incredibly close to the taste of the cookie. Frosted with chocolate ganache, and topped with shortbread crumbs, toasted coconut, and Samoa Caramel Delight girl scout cookies.”
2. Thin Mint Cake
The baker’s description: “A decadent flourless chocolate mint cake, enrobed in chocolate, and then completely covered in chocolate mint cookie crumbles. Topped with chocolate crunch truffles presenting the revered Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies.”
6. Samoa Cupcakes
The baker says: ” I topped each cupcake with a caramel buttercream that was insanely sinful. It was a pain in the butt to make because it involved a lot of waiting around time but it was oh so very worth it. After I piped the buttercream on I very finely crushed up some Samoa cookies and sprinkled them on top. Lastly, I garnished with a one-half of a Samoa. These were UNREAL. They tasted JUST like a Samoa cookie!”
10. Samoas Ice Cream
From the creator: “I decided to go with a vanilla bean ice cream base, a fudge swirl and lots of roughly chopped cookies. I don’t know about you, but when I have chunks in my ice cream, I want BIG chunks! This ice cream is To. Die. For. Soooo rich and delicious and sinful.”
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️