1. Samoan Caramel Delight Girl Scout Cookie Cake
The baker’s description: “Coconut Cake is filled with gooey caramel coconut filling, incredibly close to the taste of the cookie. Frosted with chocolate ganache, and topped with shortbread crumbs, toasted coconut, and Samoa Caramel Delight girl scout cookies.”
2. Thin Mint Cake
The baker’s description: “A decadent flourless chocolate mint cake, enrobed in chocolate, and then completely covered in chocolate mint cookie crumbles. Topped with chocolate crunch truffles presenting the revered Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies.”
6. Samoa Cupcakes
The baker says: ” I topped each cupcake with a caramel buttercream that was insanely sinful. It was a pain in the butt to make because it involved a lot of waiting around time but it was oh so very worth it. After I piped the buttercream on I very finely crushed up some Samoa cookies and sprinkled them on top. Lastly, I garnished with a one-half of a Samoa. These were UNREAL. They tasted JUST like a Samoa cookie!”
10. Samoas Ice Cream
From the creator: “I decided to go with a vanilla bean ice cream base, a fudge swirl and lots of roughly chopped cookies. I don’t know about you, but when I have chunks in my ice cream, I want BIG chunks! This ice cream is To. Die. For. Soooo rich and delicious and sinful.”
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥