1. Another 15-second Daft Punk ad aired after SNL last night, but this time it had an album title and release date for us.
The first ad ran during SNL few weeks ago, but didn’t feature any vocals or information. The new ad, in addition to revealing album details, adds some vocals – “Like to get lucky!” – to the 15-second loop of trademark disco-house we heard last time.
2. An official website also went up last night, with links to pre-order the album, which is out May 21st.
If you’d rather have a physical copy of the long-awaited album, you can pre-order through Daft’s MyPlay Direct store. The CD is $12.98, and the vinyl is $39.98, and includes a digital album download code and LP size booklet.
3. The iTunes pre-order page reveals that the album contains 13 tracks, but doesn’t list any title information yet.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️