2. After months of speculation, it’s finally confirmed that the Atlanta duo will headline the fest, along with Muse and the Arcade Fire.
The festival takes place in Indio, Calif., over two weekends: April 11–13 and April 18–20. A portion of the tickets were already released in a presale last May, and the remaining tickets will go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. on the Coachella website.
4. 2014 is a special date for Andre 3000 and Big Boi to make their return, though: It’s the 20th anniversary of their first album, southernplayalisticadillacmuzik.
7. So, uh… how freaking excited are you?!
And remember, even if you can’t make it out to the fest (the price tag is a hefty $375 for a three-day pass alone), Coachella usually streams the top acts’ performances live too. So don’t worry — we’ll all be able to enjoy the magic of a reunited OutKast (and more!) together.
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻