1. Ed Sheeran was so excited that he jumped on “Sing” video director Emil Nava’s back.
2. And revealed that Rick Ross wanted to make a video with Ed featuring topless women in Vegas.
Rick Ross recently remixed Ed’s biting song “Don’t,” and when BuzzFeed asked him whether there were any plans to make a video with the Teflon Don, Ed said it wasn’t out of the realm of possibility:
“He wanted to do a video in Vegas with lots of topless women, but we never got around to it. True story.”
4. Juicy J won with Katy Perry for “Dark Horse,” prompting many on Twitter to throw out that he may be on his way to an EGOT.
Which is not out of the question, since he DID win an Oscar for Best Original Song in 2006 for “It’s Hard Out Here For A Pimp” with Three 6 Mafia.
But Juicy J did not know what an EGOT was.
When BuzzFeed explained the concept, J replied, “I never really planned anything, you know what I’m saying? It just happened. I’m just blessed. I’m just gonna keep working, keep praying, and just stay focused. Who knows what can happen?”
7. But the vibe in the room got weird when photographers continued to shout and scream at Ariana, even after she asked them to stop.
8. So she turned around and stopped taking photos.
9. And after one angry photographer started booing, Ariana swiftly turned around and sweetly said, “Don’t boo me, baby!”
No one messes with Baby Mariah. #DIVA.
10. And then she gushed about her new album: “I think it’s out in like two hours. I’m about to have a heart attack.”
11. Nicki dished on her wardrobe zipper mishap, which hardly mattered because she STILL slayed.
14. Looking flawless as usual.
And let’s keep in mind that this woman just performed an epic 16-minute performance that was an utter feat of strength.
15. And we finally got to witness how the ultimate perfection that is a Beyoncé photo is put together.
And just how LOUD and aggressive photographers can be.
16. When one photographer yelled at Bey to give them eye contact, she regally threw her beautiful head over her shoulder and gave an exaggerated smize, and everyone laughed.
This very blurry photo is a poor representation of this moment, but you can just imagine how utterly epic it was. Beyoncé made a joke! To the press!
17. Then it was time for her to flaunt her three Moonmen, though her eyes belied that it was kind of a struggle.
18. “Oh god, guys. I don’t know how long I’m going to be able to hold this.”
19. “No, seriously. I’m slipping. HELP!”
20. Luckily her handlers moved on to Plan B.
21. I mean, it’s not her fault she won so many awards.
22. Basically the press room was her royal court.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.