1. The Tower of Terror attraction is being replaced by a ride based on Elsa’s ice castle from Frozen.
2. Also, the Tower of Terror attraction is haunted.
3. The broken singing bust on the Haunted Mansion ride is Walt Disney.
4. When it first opened, the Haunted Mansion was much scarier. It was revamped and toned down after a guest suffered a heart attack on the ride.
5. The hearse parked in front of the Haunted Mansion attraction was the same hearse used to carry the Mormon leader Brigham Young to his final resting place.
6. There is a basketball court built into the top of the Matterhorn mountain attraction in Disneyland.
7. Women regularly flash the camera on Splash Mountain.
8. The airplane seen on the Great Movie Ride is the same airplane that was used during the filming of Casablanca.
9. The back half of that same plane can be seen on the Jungle Cruise attraction.
10. The ghost of a welder who died during the construction of “Pirates of the Caribbean” still haunts the ride.
11. There’s a real human skull hanging above the bed in the captain’s quarters on “Pirates of the Caribbean."
12. There’s a private club in Disneyland called Club 33, and it’s the only place in the park where alcohol is served.
13. There is ANOTHER even more secret lounge called Club 21 near the “Pirates of the Caribbean” ride.
14. Nobody has ever died in a Disney park, because injured and expired guests are removed from park property before officially being declared dead.
15. The Skyway attraction in Tomorrowland was closed after a man fell from one of the cabins.
16. If you shout “Andy’s coming!” around any characters from the Toy Story films, they’ll drop to the ground as though they’re lifeless.
POSSIBLY ONCE TRUE! BUT NOW FALSE!
This may have worked at one time, but apparently Disney parks have discontinued the practice for safety reasons.
17. The mural at the Grand Floridian resort in Disney World depicts a Nazi solider watching over the scene.
18. The Disney parks have been sued due to the trauma caused to guests who witnessed characters backstage without their costume heads on.
19. The recent outbreak of measles at Disneyland was caused either by an illegal immigrant or a child who had already been vaccinated against the disease.
There was an outbreak of measles at Disneyland in December of 2015, but the source of the outbreak has not officially been identified, and there is no evidence that supports claims that it was either an illegal immigrant or a vaccinated child. In fact, the director of the CDC stated that a lack of vaccination was likely responsible for the recent spread of the disease. The rumors were likely started on social media to whip up anti-vaccination and anti-immigration sentiments among the public
20. Disney parks removed the character Piglet from all their retail shops at the request of the Muslim community.
21. Tattoos are completely banned from all Disney parks.
22. And until pretty recently, Disneyland’s dress code prohibited men with long hair.
23. An enormous baobab tree growing in India naturally forms the shapes of animals in its trunk.
24. Walt Disney was cryogenically frozen and will be reanimated when medical technology is capable of keeping him alive.
25. Walt Disney’s will stipulates that the first male to become pregnant and give birth will be granted a substantial piece of the Disney empire and the wealth that goes along with it.
26. Walt Disney created a film for his executives with explicit instructions for maintaining the company after his death.
27. Walt Disney’s films never had mother characters because Disney felt responsible for his own mother’s death.
28. It’s A Small World was evacuated after someone hanged themselves and one guest happened to catch a photo.
Let's think this through...
In order to hang themselves from what appears to be an empty section of ceiling on one of the busiest attractions in the world a lot of different things would need to happen: You would need to get past some of the toughest security imaginable, then scale the walls or set pieces of the ride (without being noticed), then somehow get yourself out into the center of the room, then somehow rig up a rope, then get it around your neck, then finally kill yourself.
Seems pretty implausible when it's all laid out like that. Not to mention that the hanging person is dressed an awful lot like a character on the It's A Small World attraction…an attraction that features many different animatronic characters hanging from balloons and other props hanging from the ceiling.