This Sentinel head on display at San Diego Comic-Con is clearly what we see silhouetted on the Trask Industries website. This is the first official look at what the anti-mutant robots will look like in X-Men: Days of Future Past, a far departure from the Sentinels of of the comic books.
5. Invitations are being given out at San Diego Comic-Con to celebrate Trask’s 50th anniversary:
Time travel will play heavily in the upcoming seventh installment to the X-Men movie franchise: X-Men: Days of Future Past. It’s rumored that the upcoming films will mostly take place in 1973 (10 years, apparently, after Trask Industries launches).
7. These anti-mutant propaganda posters are also on display at SDCC:
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.