This Sentinel head on display at San Diego Comic-Con is clearly what we see silhouetted on the Trask Industries website. This is the first official look at what the anti-mutant robots will look like in X-Men: Days of Future Past, a far departure from the Sentinels of of the comic books.
5. Invitations are being given out at San Diego Comic-Con to celebrate Trask’s 50th anniversary:
Time travel will play heavily in the upcoming seventh installment to the X-Men movie franchise: X-Men: Days of Future Past. It’s rumored that the upcoming films will mostly take place in 1973 (10 years, apparently, after Trask Industries launches).
7. These anti-mutant propaganda posters are also on display at SDCC:
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀