27 Things From Amazon Pet Owners Say Help Them Save Money
The biggest steals on everything from food and water solutions to the comfiest beds with the most bang for their buck.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of nail trimmers that are perfect for keeping your pet's nails in the best condition. Plus, they're super easy to use so you won't have to worry about injuring your pet in the process.
2. A pet hair remover for the pet lover who doesn't *love* having hair all over their house. There's no better way to keep the sweaters you've been pulling out for fall in mint condition than swiping them over with one of these.
3. A professional strength stain and odor eliminator because there's nothing worse than a smelly house. It has incredible reviews and is gentle enough not to further damage your carpet or upholstery but strong enough to get the job done.
4. An automatic self-cleaning hooded litter box so your pet can have privacy while they do their business and you won't have to deal with the cleanup. Plus, it has leak protection and odor control. What more could you ask for from a litter box?
5. A pet grooming kit that will keep your pet feeling safe and protected while you take care of their necessary hygiene process. It comes with a zip pouch, electric hair trimmer, and seven combs so you can be sure your pup's hair is at the proper length.
6. A Wi-Fi-controlled treat-tossing camera for the dog who's not easily amused and needs a little extra entertainment. Plus, it's Wi-Fi-operated so you can watch your pup and join in on the fun!
7. An orthopedic plush sofa, because some pets need a little extra comfort. It's a perfect solution for older dogs or pets suffering from arthritis. Make your pet as happy and comfortable as possible with this orthopedic bed.
8. A rechargeable electric nail trimmer so you can save yourself a trip to the vet every time your pet's nails get unruly. It'll save you major money on grooming costs, too.
9. A pet hair removal brush that is an incredible way to combat pet dander and keep your house looking tidy. It has a squeegee and telescoping handle that extends so it can reach the smallest and farthest of spaces, too, so you'll know it's doing the job right.
10. A deodorizing pet grooming brush for the pet who isn't always the most clean. If you're worried about your pet tracking dirt or bacteria into the home, this is the product for you.
11. A pet gate with small door, because sometimes you need to keep your pets confined to certain areas of the house and keeping them out doesn't have to be hard!
12. A pet carrier so you can take your furry friend on the go — no matter what their size. Whether you have a cat, dog, bunny, or lizard, this carrier is durable and super easy to install so it's a steal for any pet owner.
13. A pet botanics training reward that are an ideal way to keep your pet's bad habits at bay and even help them pick up a few new tricks on the road to positive reinforcement.
14. An all-weather mesh harness for any kind of pet that loves the great outdoors. It's soft and breathable and has three safety features, making it an excellent choice among dog and cat owners alike.
15. A bottle of calming hemp oil for pets because we could all use a little help chilling out sometimes, including your pets. It's a great way to combat anxiety and soothe nervous pets, no matter the situation.
16. A pack of dog flea and tick prevention so both you and your pet will be protected from the inevitable invasion of pests. It's an easy solution to a problem before it becomes a problem. Also, it's super easy to administer and fast-acting.
17. An extreme weather dog and cat door that's a great way to save on heating costs while making sure your pet has access to the outdoors while they need it. If you're out and about during the days, this is an incredible investment to make sure your pet gets the outdoor time they need.
18. A set of pet stairs for the pet who may need a little assistance getting on the bed at night or into the car. This is an ideal purchase for older dogs that need a little boost. Plus, it's super durable so you know it'll support your pet to the fullest.
19. A UV flashlight, because sometimes you need to track down the root of the problem when it comes to pet odors and this light helps you do just that. It's a great way to target the problem areas in order to begin resolving the problem.
20. A pet stroller so your furry loved one can experience all the outside world has to offer, no matter their age or health. It's super comfy and roomy, so your pet won't feel cramped or smothered, beyond all the attention they'll be getting.
21. A three-piece pet food storage container that is a perfect way to keep your pet's food fresher longer. This way you won't hesitate when you think about buying in bulk, which means major savings for you.
22. A commercial enzyme cleaner for the pet who sometimes makes accidents. It's an ideal solution to cleaning away yucky odors and leaving you and your pet's environment good as new.
23. A multi surface pet brush, because sometimes there are places a normal brush can't reach. It removes debris and pet hair with just a few swipes.
24. A pet fountain so your fuzzy friend can stay entertained and hydrated. It's a great way to remind your pet to drink water, too, because you aren't the only one forgetting.
25. An automatic pet feeder that's ideal for the pet owner on the go who needs to schedule everything, including meals. It has a voice record feature and an adjustable timed feeding schedule so it works for both you and your furry loved one.
26. An elevated dog bed for the pet who likes to stay cool, light, and breezy. It's resistant to fleas, mites, mold, and mildew. Plus, it will feel like sleeping in a hammock for your pup.
27. A heated cat bed, because we aren't the only ones who get cold during the winter months. If your cat is like mine, they love the sunlight, but when that subsides, this is the next best thing.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.