27 Things From Amazon That Pet Owners Have Said Are “A Lifesaver”
As if you needed another reason to let Amazon make your life easier.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A flower water fountain that will encourage your pet to drink water, because we aren't the only ones that forget.
3. A jumbo hooded cat litter pan because sometimes your cat needs a little privacy and I'm sure you'll be thankful for it, too.
4. A flea prevention pack for cats so you can keep your furry friend and their coat in the healthiest condition possible.
5. An advanced clean paws clumping litter that's ideal for keeping the odor from your cat's litter box under control.
6. A self-warming bed for the pet who's a little shy of hair or that lives in a super cold climate. It'll warm them right up.
7. A swivel bin and rake pooper scooper because there's no reason to break your back doing this of all activities...
8. A vault pet storage container so you can keep your pet's food as fresh as possible. Plus, it's a great storage solution for those giant bags of pet food you don't know what to do with.
9. A clean step cat litter box that keeps your cat's paws and your floors clean by creating distance between them and the litter itself.
10. A ball launcher for playing quite the impressive game of fetch with your best friend without having to worry about your arm tiring.
11. A Chuckit ultra ball, because sometimes when you're working you need your pup to stay preoccupied.
12. An dog life vest so you can bring your pup on all the adventures they desire, all the while keeping them safe.
13. An Outward Gound fun feeder that's perfect for the fast eater who needs to come up for air. It slows your pet's meal so they can digest properly, promoting good digestive health.
14. A pair of pet grooming gloves for the pet owner that's always finding dander and clumps of hair around the house.
15. A K9 Advantix formula for extra-large dogs, because there's no reason that you shouldn't try to protect your dog from fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
16. An extra-thick and strong pack of doggy poop bags so you'll never have to worry about being short on bags or ruining the rest of your walk again.
17. A two-sided undercoat rake that gets rid of all your pet's fur buildup while maintaining their pristine top coat.
18. A bark collar for the pet owner who's working on behavioral training and is committed to their pet's positive adjustment to their new habits.
19. A professional strength stain and odor eliminator, because even though your pet may be adjusting to their environment there's no reason you should have to sacrifice your home to the smell of urine.
21. A leak-proof portable water dispenser that your dog will thank you for when you take long hikes together.
22. A pack of Greenies natural treats for the pup who has sensitive teeth that also need a little extra cleaning.
23. A reusable chew toy, because sometimes your dog needs to let off a little steam and better they do it on this chew toy than the leg of your couch. Plus, it's reusable so it's better for the planet.
24. A pack of natural calming hemp training treats so you can have a stress-free and successful training session with your pup.
25. A pack of dog and puppy training pads that are perfect for soaking up unwanted liquids, whether that be a leak from your new puppy or a water spill.
26. A maximum strength joint supplement for large and elderly pups who are more prone to joint pain.
27. A pack of wet Purina cat food because there's no higher priority than your pet's health, and with Purina, you can be sure that you're doing all your can to keep your furry friend in tip-top shape.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.