1. Your older relatives are convinced that Brown is full of hippies.
2. You constantly have to explain to your friends that you do, indeed, have requirements.
3. You know not to step on the Pembroke seal.
4. You have an opinion on the Ratty vs. V-Dub debate.
5. You've been to one sporting event.
6. You've loitered in the Blue Room waiting until 4 p.m. so you could use a meal credit.
7. You've survived the Chicken Finger Friday stampede.
8. No trip to the Ratty would be complete without a "Hiii" from Gail.
9. You know that Brown Secure is not that secure.
10. Housing Lottery = Housing Games.
11. ... Nor here.
12. You are guilty of any/all of these.
13. Receiving Morning Mail means it's time for bed.
14. Heavy Petting makes for the BEST DAY EVER.
15. Wednesday Wishco is a weekly ritual.
16. There's nothing more satisfying at 1 a.m. than a Spicy With.
18. You hate Providence winter, but you look forward to seeing Dean Bergeron in her cape.
19. Thayer Street at meal time = trucks on trucks on trucks.
20. Your TA has given you a donut during the Naked Donut Run.
21. You've had to explain Sex Power God to a friend/relative back home.
22. You know who Jesse Watters is.
23. You don't really understand the Strategic Plan, but you know there's some sort of "trajectory."
24. You've wondered if that vague Brown Admirers post was about you.
25. You've woken up early to buy Spring Weekend tickets, only to have the system crash on you.
26. You know Dave Binder is the highlight of Spring Weekend.
27. Getting a high five from Barrett Hazeltine is a right of passage.
28. Campus Dance is the most magical night of the year.
29. You walk through the Main Green at night during the winter just to see the candles in University Hall.
30. You don't care what the rankings say: you know Brown is the happiest school on Earth.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!