3. Before it was built, the entire facility was designed with video game software.
The same design software used in the games Halo and Mass Effect 2 created this indoor creation. Heiberg created the preliminary plan in Autodesk Maya and then dropped it into Unreal Engine to focus on more of the design. more of the factors into the design.
6. In the meantime, the park is always open for riders of all ages.
Photo’s courtesy of Will Heiberg.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 120 people, officials say 150 people are still missing.
- Scientists found a planet "on our doorstep" that may be habitable. We could send robots to explore it in a century or so 🌍🌠