1. The City of San Francisco needs your help in revitalizing Market Street
The city is looking for the public’s feedback on 3 new design options for Market Street to improve pedestrian, cyclist and transportation activity on the city’s central artery.
3. Expanded street life zones for pedestrians
Which means larger sidewalks, more benches to sit at, and less bumping into people.
4. Tired of getting stuck in the rain waiting for Muni?
Luckily, there are new canopies on revamped transit islands.
5. Cyclists get a bike-only lane
Either on Market St. or another option is to move the bike lane over to Mission St., as seen here.
The workshops will use this brand new device to experience the revamped street options.
Autodesk software powers the 3D visualizations inside the OWL devices.
Learn more about the Autodesk InfraWorks software that powers the OWL.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.