1. The BioLite Home-Stove converts waste heat into electricity while cooking
2. Butaro Hospital, a building that heals
3. The Umubano Primary School in Kigali
4. The ReMotion Knee helps get people moving
5. The Brilliance phototherapy device treats newborn jaundice in developing countries
Learn more about the Autodesk Technology Impact Program and the Autodesk Clean Tech Partner Program that provide software donations to nonprofits and clean technology start ups, in support of their use of design to create a better world.
See the BioLite HomeStove, ReMotion Knee and the Butaro Hospital exhibits in person at the Autodesk Gallery in San Francisco.