1. Emoji recently announced that 250 new emoji icons will be added to the Emojipedia in July.
The emojis are a part of the Unicode 7.0 software update from Apple, Google, and Microsoft.
Not many photos have been released of the new icons, but they’ll be added to the Emojipedia “as soon as they are available.”
Some of the new emojis are computer-themed, such as floppy disks, printers, and keyboards. We’ll also be able to go to war with our friends via text, as Emoji is releasing military airplanes, boats, and rockets.
Click here for the full list of new emojis.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial took place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂