2. "My husband doesn't do the edges of a jigsaw puzzle first. He just dives right into the middle like some kind of jigsaw psychopath."
3. "We've been using the lockdown as a trial run for moving in together. Well, I already knew he walks around naked, but he really likes walking around naked. Like, really likes it."
5. "Four years in, I finally saw his toes. And now I realize why he's been hiding them from me — nails so thick they'll break the nail clipper. Talk about gross!"
6. "I learned that my husband doesn't shut any lights off because he is never 'done in there.'"
7. "I didn't get the 'let's circle back to that' husband. Nope — my husband literally circles! When he's on a call in which he really needs to think, he gets up and paces around, around, and around the coffee table!"
"I now know why he’s never encouraged me to buy a couch for that empty corner of his office — he uses that space to pace in circles!"
9. "My boyfriend is very smart, but apparently he thought whales laid eggs, even though he knew they were mammals."
10. "He sighs. He sighs all the time — not for a particular reason, just to let more air out of his lungs than usual. And every day by 2 p.m. he puts his head in his hands in despair."
11. "Apparently, my husband, who was born in 1978, believes that he will be 43 — not 42 — on his birthday next month. I had to subtract it out for him ON PAPER before he would stop arguing with me about it!"
12. "I learned my Black husband is in an all-Asian golf league of about 30 men. Apparently, he golfed with a few of the guys once, and they enjoyed his company, so they asked him to join."
13. "Just found out my husband can braid hair — where were these skills when I was injured and needed the help?"
14. "I learned that my fiancé has never seen The Wizard of Oz, though we've seen Wicked on Broadway twice!"
15. "My husband doesn't know how to peel an orange."
16. "My husband didn't know that the banana fruit is tri-segmented. He refuses to talk about it, now that he knows about it."
17. "We've been married for 10 years, and I've just discovered during the quarantine that my husband — who is as stereotypical a straight dude as it gets — LOVES Les Miserables. He even knows all the words to the songs!"
What about you? Have you learned anything weird or funny about your partner while you've been quarantined with them? Tell us in the comments section, and you could be featured in a future BuzzFeed Community post!
Some responses were edited for length and clarity.