We asked married people of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us the hilarious thing they caught their spouses secretly doing, and you guys, these husbands are so wholesome and weird, I just love it:
1. "I came home one day to find my husband pooping on the toilet with the door open while singing 'Five Little Ducks,' with our 1-year-old in his high chair happily dancing along."
2. "We were at my now-husband's place getting ready for bed one night when he left the room to 'get something.' Well, I popped out of the room and caught him naked and bent over in the hallway, spreading his butt cheeks so I wouldn't hear him fart. We laugh about that to this day."
3. "I came home early from a night out and found my tattoo-having, Harley-riding, grunge guitar-playing husband vacuuming in his underwear...while blaring 'Toxic' by Britney Spears."
4. "I woke up to a whimpering sound, and when I reached the living room, I realized it was my husband, crying during an episode of This Is Us. Turns out, he'd been secretly watching it after I was asleep.
5. "I once heard my husband in a heated argument, and when I went to see what was going on, I realized he was 'arguing' with our 8-month-old daughter. She couldn't even talk, but he had counterarguments to all of her garbles!"
6. "I was doing the laundry when I heard my husband laughing hysterically. I went to see what was so funny and found him sliding around the house with his feet in soda can boxes."
7. "My husband and I had a mini dachshund named 'Baby,' who my husband would cuddle and nap with for hours. Well, one day I saw him gaze into her huge brown eyes and whisper, 'It's OK if you want to talk to me, Baby. I won't tell anyone.' Then they both fell back asleep."
8. "I once walked into the laundry room to find my husband folding his laundry while wearing a pair of boxers over his head. When I questioned him about it, he said that he was cold and they had just come out of the dryer and were nice and warm."
9. "I thought my son was doing a really great job playing his little toy piano. It was my husband."
10. "I woke up at 4 a.m. to find my husband in the kitchen, in his underwear, making a triple-stacked grilled cheese sandwich. When he saw me, he said, 'I'll make you one if you don't tell anyone about this.'"
11. "I bought a stuffed dog in order to try to convince my fiancé to buy me a puppy. Well, he loves the thing. I know because he has a whole folder of photos on his phone of the two of them together."
12. "I caught my boyfriend making 'vroom' noises to his motorbikes while he was cleaning them. When I asked why he was doing that, he got embarrassed and said, 'Because they don't understand English.'"
13. "I came home from my sister's bachelorette party to find my husband asleep in the middle of the living room floor with our 9-month-old daughter. Turns out, he had watched Ancient Aliens and was too afraid to sleep alone."
14. "Whenever one of our goldfish died, it was my husband's duty to send them off down the porcelain express. Well, I once overheard him giving the fish a eulogy before flushing. Apparently he did that every time!"
15. "One day I found my boyfriend hunched over on the couch, with his foot inside a shopping bag. When I asked what he was doing, he casually said, 'I'm clipping my toenails,' like everyone does it that way. I laughed for hours."
16. "Every time my husband starts a FIFA game on his Xbox, he has to stand up and pretend to line up before the match like a real football player ready to represent his country.
17. "I caught my husband napping with the giant teddy bear I bought for our daughter's first Christmas."
18. "My husband used to sleepwalk, and one night when I was awake watching TV, I heard him walk into the kitchen and back into the bedroom. I went in the room to find him asleep, snuggling an open tub of ice cream with a spoon in the other hand.
What about you? Have you ever caught your spouse doing something weird, wholesome, or funny when they thought you weren't looking? Tell us about it in the comments!
Note: Some responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.