2. When you tell everyone your brilliant life plan:
7. Like really vulnerable.
11. When you’re trying to appear like you have any skills at a job interview:
14. When it’s Sunday and you have to watch Game of Thrones:
16. When you don’t feel like sharing your delicious food:
18. When it’s not your fault that you really love bubbles:
20. When you use your supreme sense of sarcasm to point out your friend’s crazy behavior:
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨