1. Start with a list. But first use a Sharpie to black out everything you definitely don’t need.
9. Don’t worry too much about packing every single thing you may need while traveling. If you forget something, you can always:
10. Go through everything you’ve packed and do one final edit.
- 11 U.S. states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- President Obama will become the first sitting U.S. president to visit Hiroshima since the atomic bomb was dropped there 71 years ago.
- Good news, Canadians: If you buy medical marijuana legally, you can now get same-day delivery right to your door in Toronto and Calgary 🍁