1. Start with a list. But first use a Sharpie to black out everything you definitely don’t need.
9. Don’t worry too much about packing every single thing you may need while traveling. If you forget something, you can always:
10. Go through everything you’ve packed and do one final edit.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Britney, Beyoncé, and a secret committee: 16 things you never knew about the MTV VMAs (on tonight at 9 ET) 🎵📺