1. Start with a list. But first use a Sharpie to black out everything you definitely don’t need.
9. Don’t worry too much about packing every single thing you may need while traveling. If you forget something, you can always:
10. Go through everything you’ve packed and do one final edit.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.