1. You may remember Jérôme from his series of funny, awkward vines.
2. He started a project called HUMANS and he’s asking random strangers for six seconds of advice. Here’s what he’s got so far!
3. “Help one another, because that’s all we have, each other.” — Frank
4. “Don’t let anybody stop you from being who you want to be and accomplishing your goals.” — Jalissa
5. “Dream big, work hard, and whatever you do, always have honor. Everything else will follow.” — Andre
6. “If you really want something, you have to believe that you can get it.” — Ray
7. “Share respect and admiration for each other all over the world.” — Joseph
8. Follow HUMANS on Vine as the project continues!
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- "She's not responsible for the journalism mistakes": Why Jackie won't be outed in the Rolling Stone trial.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏