1. You may remember Jérôme from his series of funny, awkward vines.
2. He started a project called HUMANS and he’s asking random strangers for six seconds of advice. Here’s what he’s got so far!
3. “Help one another, because that’s all we have, each other.” — Frank
4. “Don’t let anybody stop you from being who you want to be and accomplishing your goals.” — Jalissa
5. “Dream big, work hard, and whatever you do, always have honor. Everything else will follow.” — Andre
6. “If you really want something, you have to believe that you can get it.” — Ray
7. “Share respect and admiration for each other all over the world.” — Joseph
8. Follow HUMANS on Vine as the project continues!
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Donald Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻