Warning: SPOILERS AHEAD. If you did not watch the season finale of True Blood, proceed with caution.
If you’re all caught up from last night’s finale, you may have noticed Eric’s casual vacay in Sweden. As Eric did some light reading in the daylight, Warlow was killed and all the vampires who consumed his magic faerie blood were transformed back to normal, which caused Eric to BURN on the mountain. It’s unclear whether or not he dies, but we’re willing to bet Pam is going to save him or something else totally crazy. But should our favorite Viking vamp disappear from the series forever, here’s a tribute to his best moments on the show.
First, play a little music.
4. That time he just didn’t give a fuck.
5. And when he made this face.
6. That time Arlene’s kids were chilling at Fangtasia.
7. When he asked Jason if he could drive.
- Republicans have presented a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling a signature Trump campaign promise.
- Former Italian lawmaker Luca Volonté, has been charged with laundering money from a European dictatorship.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲