1. Shailene Woodley, as well as her character Mary Jane Watson, has been cut from the second installment of The Amazing Spider-Man.
2. The actress was on set for three days and only shot a few scenes. Her character is set to appear in the third movie, which is expected to hit theaters in 2016.
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.