3. At the Magical Menagerie, there’s a Crumple-Horned Snorkack, which is one of Luna’s favorite creatures.
Luna Lovegood’s father, Xenophilius Lovegood, believed he retrieved the horn of a Crumple-Horned Snorkack, but it was in fact an Erumpent horn, which later exploded and ruined the Lovegood house during Deathly Hallows.
4. Also at the Magical Menagerie shop is a snake. If you stand outside the window, it will speak to you in Parseltongue, and then English.
It’s supposed to mimic the moment Harry first interacts with a snake at the zoo in Sorcerer’s Stone and doesn’t yet realize his special abilities.
7. If you look on the second floor of Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, you’ll find the Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder.
Unfortunately, only the first floor is open to Muggles.
11. If you go to the Money Exchange, you can ask the Goblin any question and he’ll respond.
We asked if Gringotts has dental plans and he gave us the death stare and shook his head in shame. A safer question is asking about the dragon in Gringotts.
16. If you hang by the Knight Bus, you might meet the conductor and Dre Head, which will result in a really interesting convo.
Yep, the head actually talks. Also, the conductor is totally in character and it’s great.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla., opens to the public on July 8.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 phones kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding📱🔥