3. At the Magical Menagerie, there’s a Crumple-Horned Snorkack, which is one of Luna’s favorite creatures.
Luna Lovegood’s father, Xenophilius Lovegood, believed he retrieved the horn of a Crumple-Horned Snorkack, but it was in fact an Erumpent horn, which later exploded and ruined the Lovegood house during Deathly Hallows.
4. Also at the Magical Menagerie shop is a snake. If you stand outside the window, it will speak to you in Parseltongue, and then English.
It’s supposed to mimic the moment Harry first interacts with a snake at the zoo in Sorcerer’s Stone and doesn’t yet realize his special abilities.
7. If you look on the second floor of Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, you’ll find the Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder.
Unfortunately, only the first floor is open to Muggles.
11. If you go to the Money Exchange, you can ask the Goblin any question and he’ll respond.
We asked if Gringotts has dental plans and he gave us the death stare and shook his head in shame. A safer question is asking about the dragon in Gringotts.
16. If you hang by the Knight Bus, you might meet the conductor and Dre Head, which will result in a really interesting convo.
Yep, the head actually talks. Also, the conductor is totally in character and it’s great.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla., opens to the public on July 8.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯