1. The Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes facade, which is bright and has a giant man standing through the window.
2. The side window which displays a girl throwing up into a bucket from Puking Pastilles.
4. And this very fitting sign.
6. The Dolores Umbridge unicycle that moves on a tight rope above the shop and yells things like, “I will have order!”
It’s on the left side.
7. This Decoy Detonator, which was used to distract wizards at the Ministry of Magic in Deathly Hallows.
8. Sneakoscopes, a type of Dark Detector that lights up, spins, and whistles if someone is doing something untrustworthy nearby.
9. Bombtastic Bombs, explosives advertised as “disastrous delights!”
10. U-No-Poo, a pill that causes constipation in the unknowing taker.
“WHY ARE YOU WORRYING ABOUT YOU-KNOW-WHO? YOU SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT U-NO-POO — THE CONSTIPATION SENSATION THAT’S GRIPPING THE NATION!”
11. Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder, as seen in Half-Blood Prince.
It’s on the second floor (which is closed to muggles), but it’s still cool to see.
13. Extendable Ears, used to hear voices at the other end of the ear.
As seen in Order of the Phoenix before Crookshanks ate it.
14. The Skiving Snackbox and Fainting Fancies.
A Skiving Snackbox is a range of sweets to make the user ill. It was often used at Hogwarts to get a student out of class.
15. The never-ending fireworks at the top of the ceiling.
16. Pik-A-Stiks and Pygmy Puffs.
Ginny Weasley bought a purple Pygmy Puff named Arnold in Half-Blood Prince.
17. More Decoy Detonators and Boxing Telescopes, which gives the user a black eye that’s almost impossible to remove.
Hermione was a victim of this in the books.
18. All of their products, essentially.
19. And of course, the (uninjured and dashing) Weasley twins themselves.
(They only pop in on rare occasions but it’s still awesome.)
You can shop at Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes in Diagon Alley at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla. starting July 8.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.