1. Whenever you wake up to this forecast, a sense of relief and serenity washes over you.
2. And when everyone else is complaining about how it's "so gross out there" you never know how to participate.
3. Because you know the truth: Rain is the best!
4. You understand that sunshine is seriously overrated.
5. And you're not fazed by the prospect of getting a little wet.
6. You are a firm believer in the fact that a little rain never hurt anybody!
7. You're not stressing about how the weather is going to affect your plans.
8. You feel a sense of superiority when you casually stroll past people who are crowded under awnings, waiting for the rain to pass.
(Or casually unicycle.)