1. Walking anywhere was out of the question.
Unless you were going to your friend’s house on the next block over.
2. A cul-de-sac was the place to be in the summer.
12. You knew which parks you could drink at without getting caught.
- Eric Trump said it took "courage" for his father to refrain from bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelity during Monday's presidential debate.
- As a perpetually plugged-in, texting, swiping, selfie-taking human being, you might be damaging your body without realizing it.
- The Senate voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that would allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.