1. Walking anywhere was out of the question.
Unless you were going to your friend’s house on the next block over.
2. A cul-de-sac was the place to be in the summer.
12. You knew which parks you could drink at without getting caught.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.