1. Walking anywhere was out of the question.
Unless you were going to your friend’s house on the next block over.
2. A cul-de-sac was the place to be in the summer.
12. You knew which parks you could drink at without getting caught.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. Scientists say most top performers have reached the limits of human biology.
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of blatant racism while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.