We all know this is the best Christmas song of all time, but the video raises some questions.
Gary Coleman (RIP)
Various party ppl
1. How exactly did Santa fall ill?
2. Did *NSYNC send a wish list to Santa or was it just the standard signed glossy?
3. What were the events that led to Gary Coleman’s career move from actor to Santa’s helper?
4. Why isn’t Joey dressed appropriately for the weather?
Don’t be a hero, Joey.
5. Were those prescription goggles?
6. Were those transition goggles?
7. Do they just not know how goggles work?
8. Where did the giant skiing man come from?
Finally an appropriate use of goggles, though.
9. Space isn’t part of the Santa deal, right?
10. But neither is surfing?
12. Wait, are they flying through snow or feathers?
14. So can we just put Justin on our wish list, or….?
15. Is the North Pole just one giant ’90s Christmas party?
One can dream.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.