We all know this is the best Christmas song of all time, but the video raises some questions.
Gary Coleman (RIP)
Various party ppl
1. How exactly did Santa fall ill?
2. Did *NSYNC send a wish list to Santa or was it just the standard signed glossy?
3. What were the events that led to Gary Coleman’s career move from actor to Santa’s helper?
4. Why isn’t Joey dressed appropriately for the weather?
Don’t be a hero, Joey.
5. Were those prescription goggles?
6. Were those transition goggles?
7. Do they just not know how goggles work?
8. Where did the giant skiing man come from?
Finally an appropriate use of goggles, though.
9. Space isn’t part of the Santa deal, right?
10. But neither is surfing?
12. Wait, are they flying through snow or feathers?
14. So can we just put Justin on our wish list, or….?
15. Is the North Pole just one giant ’90s Christmas party?
One can dream.
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.