StumbleUpon reports that these are 12 most-liked humor videos of 2013. They tell us a lot about ourselves:
12. Evil laughter baby
What happens: A small girl watches as her toy truck rolls off the side of a table, then laughs maniacally.
What this says about 2013: We loved children who defied our expectations.
11. Aspiring speechwriter boy
10. The agility course squirrel
What happens: A squirrel completes an obstacle course. The video is set to the high-adventure theme song of Mission: Impossible. At the end, the squirrel gets a nut.
What this says about 2013: We enjoyed watching animals complete meaningless tasks, perhaps because it allowed us to ponder the meaninglessness of our own existence.
9. The enchanted shadow math teacher
8. The unfortunate telemarketer
What happens: This is a voice recording where Tom Mabe pranks a telemarketer, leading the telemarketer to believe that the person he has called has been murdered and that the telemarketer is now a suspect in the investigation.
What this says about 2013: We wanted telemarketers to suffer.
6. The Whose Line Is It Anyway? clip that’s still funny
What happens: The four men play an improv game where three have to act out a scene and the fourth plays the “Hollywood director” who sets the tone.
What it says about 2013: We missed Ryan Stiles Colin Mochrie Wayne Brady magic. So much.
5. The dancing sobriety test
What happens: A woman cop pulls over a man who appears to be driving under the influence. He aces the sobriety test, which gets more absurd as the cop struggles to pin him for drunk driving.
What it says about 2013: We liked to see cops get fooled. We also liked to see drunk drivers get what they had coming.
4. The morphing tourists
What happens: Two girls ask people to take a photo of them. The appear to morph into two old men.
What it says about 2013: We liked to see people baffled by apparent MORPHING POWERS. It’s unclear why these pranksters had to be Japanese (jk, seems like the answer is “Japanese tourist stereotype”).
2. The invisible drive-through man
What happens: A man conceals himself so that when he drives through a fast food restaurant, it appears as though no one is driving the car.
What it says about 2013: We were dreamers. We were pranksters. We wanted to believe in the impossible.
1. The men in labor
What happens: Two Dutch men are hooked up to machines that supposedly simulate the pain of labor by causing muscle contractions.
What it says about 2013: We pushed boundaries. Bros wanted to know what it felt like to be hos.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the EU, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥