Using never-seen before time travel technology, in addition to news, we are now able to offer olds, soon-to-bes, and everything in-between. We’ve taken the most interesting eras of the past and future and condensed them into new areas called “timereddits”.
No longer will you be shackled to the present-centric bias rampant on the internet. Simply peruse the new reddit timeline™ bar on the front page to view the hottest stories of any timereddit and communicate with peoples of distant lands and times.
2. YouTube: The YouTube Collection
4. Gmail Tap
5. Google Weather Control
Search for weather in any location, and you’ll have some control options.
Our autonomous cars have now been test-driven (or rather, test-ridden) for more than 200,000 miles without a single machine-caused mishap. And today we’re moving the project one great leap forward with Google Racing, a groundbreaking partnership with NASCAR to help self-driving vehicles compete in the world of stock car racing.
We think the most important thing computers can do in the next decade is to drive cars—and that the most important thing Google Racing can do in the next decade is drive them, if possible, more quickly than anyone else. Or anything else.
9. Google Maps 8-bit for NES
They’re replacing their ads with cat pictures.
11. The BBC
12. Virgin Volcanic
Richard Branson’s newest venture:
Only 500 people have been to space, only three people have been to the bottom of the ocean, but no one has ever attempted to journey to the core of an active volcano. Until now.
Using patented carbon-carbon materials pioneered for deep space exploration, Virgin is proud to announce a revolutionary new vehicle, VVS1, which will be capable of plunging three people into the molten lava core of an active volcano.
14. Conan O’Brien Buys Mashable
Hello, fellow Mashables. It’s Conan O’Brien, and I’ve got big news. Two hours ago, I purchasedMashable.com. I’ve taken it over. Why did I take it over? Very simple reason.
I’m sick and tired of scanning the Internet looking for any news about technology: Devices, gadgets, what’s coming up, maybe even a rating system for gadgets that are out there. It doesn’t exist on the web and it’s high time it did.
I go to the Mashable see the atrocious job they’re doing. So I decided it’s time for me to take it over.
17. Chrome Multitask
18. WestJet’s Child-Free Cabins
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy rumor. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏