1. Macchu Picchu is truly incredible but there’s much more to Peru.
7. Then there’s new drinks to try like the pisco sour, which tops a piña colada any day.
The pisco sour is a brandy drink, made with lemon juice, egg whites and angostura. You’ll be surprised how strong it is but not at how quickly you gulp it down.
10. Or chirimoya, a fruit straight out of Willy Wonka that can taste like a banana, strawberry, pineapple or all three.
If you’re a human that likes fruits and all things happy in the world, your life is incomplete without tasting this fruit native to the Andes.
21. There’s a rare red beach at the Paracas National Reserve that you need to see to believe.
Its color is due to “ancient volcanic activity after eruptions that struck the Pacific, producing a type of clay with that color as the sand component.”
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏