1. Macchu Picchu is truly incredible but there’s much more to Peru.
7. Then there’s new drinks to try like the pisco sour, which tops a piña colada any day.
The pisco sour is a brandy drink, made with lemon juice, egg whites and angostura. You’ll be surprised how strong it is but not at how quickly you gulp it down.
10. Or chirimoya, a fruit straight out of Willy Wonka that can taste like a banana, strawberry, pineapple or all three.
If you’re a human that likes fruits and all things happy in the world, your life is incomplete without tasting this fruit native to the Andes.
21. There’s a rare red beach at the Paracas National Reserve that you need to see to believe.
Its color is due to “ancient volcanic activity after eruptions that struck the Pacific, producing a type of clay with that color as the sand component.”
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌