31 Things From Walmart To Easily Hide Any Messes In Your Home
If your idea of organizing is shoving clutter under your bed, then you really need these products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pod organizer with four compartments to store all of your coffees and teas that would otherwise just look like clutter on your coffee station. Plus, it's a super cute item, with colorful floral designs and a glass knob to add a rustic style. Now *this* you won't mind leaving out on your countertop.
2. A makeup organizer with seven drawers (four large, three small), so your palettes, lipsticks, and brushes aren't strewn all over your bathroom sink. How are you supposed to take the perfect bathroom selfie if your clutter is on display for all of the internet to see?
3. A revolving 16-jar spice rack, so your dinner guests can marvel at how neat and organized you keep your kitchen, like a *real* adult who has it together.
4. A Rubbermaid cutlery tray that'll neatly separate your assorted mess of spoons, forks, knives, and chopsticks. Don't you just hate reaching in for a spoon and instead getting a fork? The bane of my existence.
5. A set of two large plastic bins for storing all of the holiday decorations you'll be taking down next month and NOT leaving on till April. *Accusing glare*.
6. A 24-pocket over-the-door shoe organizer, because it's a better alternative than shoving your shoes under the bed when your boo thang comes over.
7. A 30-inch storage ottoman that'll hide the stuff you need frequent access to but don't want lying around your living room as clutter. You know, like the dog toys scattered around your house right now.
8. A lid organizer, so you don't scream every time you open your cupboard and see pots and pans carelessly cobbled together.
9. An over-the-cabinet shelf that'll fit three of your most-used items at the ready for easy access. Just because you use it a lot doesn't mean it has to sit near the kitchen sink on display.
10. An 18-inch, two-drawer filing cabinet, because your WFH setup should be better than four mountain-high stacks of folders all over your dining table.
11. A closet system for your walk-in closet, so you can finally make that giant mound of clothes, shoes, and bags lying on the floor *poof!* disappear.
12. An over-the-door mirror that — surprise! — also functions as a cabinet for hiding your prized jewelry.
13. A tea bag holder with six removable shelves, so you can organize your teas according to color *and* flavor.
14. A set of two under-the-cabinet baskets that'll give you extra shelves for hiding stuff that can't fit in your cupboards. When you're living in an overpriced apartment with a tiny kitchen, every 👏 space 👏 counts 👏.
15. A drawer organizer for keeping your paper clips, sticky notes, pens, and markers in their rightful places. Plus, it's made of clear plastic, so you can still see exactly where your things are.
16. A cable clip that you can stick to any surface to hold and detangle your chargers. This is much better than leaving them in disarray on the floor, where they could be tripping hazards!
17. A set of two lid holders, so your mornings don't get ruined by the sight of your containers and covers stashed in a jumbled mess.
18. A vertical (or horizontal, whichever your prefer) wire rack that'll keep your cupboard so neat and organized, you can't resist peeking in just to admire your handiwork.
19. An X-cube organizer, so you can separate pens, markers, and pencils, and even organize them according to color if you really want to go all out. Plus, you can buy more and just stack them all together!
20. A desk organizer that'll keep your desk neat and tidy. Plus, it has a super cute rose gold finish, so it could even add a little ~style~ to your WFH office.
21. A wall-mounted mail organizer, so your post isn't just strewn on the nearest table in an unsightly mess.
22. A four-bag laundry cart, because there isn't a bigger turn off than the sight of dirty laundry littering your bedroom floor. Plus, this has wheels so you can roll it out of view!
23. A hanger stacker so you can keep your unused hangers neatly in one place and not in a tangled messed shoved under the bed, which I AM NOT guilty of doing, by the way.
24. A storage container that'll protect your wreath from getting squished when you shove it in the broom closet, which also happens to be the closet for your tool box, step ladder, cleaning supplies, and other items you want stowed away. Yeah, not a safe place for such a delicate item.
25. A multi-functional storage bench with three cubbies for stashing items like blankets, pillows, and shoes. Plus, it has a cushioned top, so it can also be a place to sit.
26. A three-tier slide cart, so you can slip and hide your stash of snacks in small spaces, like the gap between your wall and fridge.
27. A coffee table with three cubes underneath for storage and — this is the best part — it slides open for *even more* storage space! Can someone give the genius who built this a Nobel Prize?
28. An ottoman bench that to the untrained eye looks like a place for sitting, but is actually a place for storing. Seriously, the top pops open, so you can stash whatever clutter you need to hide. Absolutely brilliant.
29. A shower caddy with four adjustable shelves, so your toiletries aren't just hanging around on the corner of your tub. Plus, with hooks to hang your shower head, scrubs, and razors, you can really maximize space and reduce clutter.
30. A small glass jar for keeping small things like cotton swabs and cotton balls in one aesthetically pleasing place.
31. A two-tier corner shelf, so you can stack together the soaps, toothbrushes, and lotions scattered on your bathroom sink. You're maximizing space *and* decluttering your bathroom.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.