1. You know that some Jews live outside of North West London. But that doesn't stop them being a very rare breed.
2. Your family has subscribed to this for as long as you can remember.
Your Grandma reads the whole thing. Your parents read it to find out who has died. You used to know the bar and bat mitzvah kids. And now you know the people who are getting married.
3. You fully intend to marry a Jew, but you've stopped telling people that because they look at you like you're racist.
4. Every time you meet a Jewish person of your age, you spend five minutes discussing who you have in common. Ninety percent of the time, you'll then find out you're related.
5. At least one of your friends became Orthodox on year course, got married and now has a baby.
6. You secretly judge anyone who buys bagels from Sainsbury's.
It's Daniels or NOTHING.