1. On October 20, residents of Ciudad Juarez, Mexico staged a zombie walk to collect food and hygiene supplies for a local charity.
This zombie has a bag of food.
7. Santiago, Chile also has an annual zombie walk. This one also took place on October 20.
Zombie Guy Fawkes.
And zombie Marilyn Monroe.
11. Zombies walked in Begrade, Serbia on October 20 as well, to celebrate an upcoming film festival.
This zombie apparently craves tabloids and gum.
19. Zombies struck Paris a week earlier, on October 13. They ate brains.
20. And held protest signs.
22. And wore straight jackets.
23. This kid is not a fan.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.