1. On October 20, residents of Ciudad Juarez, Mexico staged a zombie walk to collect food and hygiene supplies for a local charity.
This zombie has a bag of food.
7. Santiago, Chile also has an annual zombie walk. This one also took place on October 20.
Zombie Guy Fawkes.
And zombie Marilyn Monroe.
11. Zombies walked in Begrade, Serbia on October 20 as well, to celebrate an upcoming film festival.
This zombie apparently craves tabloids and gum.
19. Zombies struck Paris a week earlier, on October 13. They ate brains.
20. And held protest signs.
22. And wore straight jackets.
23. This kid is not a fan.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.