1. On October 20, residents of Ciudad Juarez, Mexico staged a zombie walk to collect food and hygiene supplies for a local charity.
This zombie has a bag of food.
7. Santiago, Chile also has an annual zombie walk. This one also took place on October 20.
Zombie Guy Fawkes.
And zombie Marilyn Monroe.
11. Zombies walked in Begrade, Serbia on October 20 as well, to celebrate an upcoming film festival.
This zombie apparently craves tabloids and gum.
19. Zombies struck Paris a week earlier, on October 13. They ate brains.
20. And held protest signs.
22. And wore straight jackets.
23. This kid is not a fan.
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.