10. And they compared her to Theo Waigel, a German politician who also has unique eyebrows.
14. And Lamrini? She remains quite relaxed, and told her haters that she loves her new look.
“These eyebrows suit me better,” she said in a video that she posted a day later.
She also stressed that the cosmetic studio that designed her eyebrows did so according to her ideas.
16. Lamrini told BuzzFeed Germany that she couldn’t believe her pictures drew so much attention but that the negativity doesn’t bother her in the slightest.
17. She hopes to benefit from the attention, and said she already has gained 3,000 Facebook followers.
When asked why she posted the pictures at all, she said, “Because I can.”
“I have to walk around with these eyebrows, not you,” she said on Facebook to her haters. “You’re actually fans, even if you don’t want to admit it to yourselves.”
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎