10. And they compared her to Theo Waigel, a German politician who also has unique eyebrows.
14. And Lamrini? She remains quite relaxed, and told her haters that she loves her new look.
“These eyebrows suit me better,” she said in a video that she posted a day later.
She also stressed that the cosmetic studio that designed her eyebrows did so according to her ideas.
16. Lamrini told BuzzFeed Germany that she couldn’t believe her pictures drew so much attention but that the negativity doesn’t bother her in the slightest.
17. She hopes to benefit from the attention, and said she already has gained 3,000 Facebook followers.
When asked why she posted the pictures at all, she said, “Because I can.”
“I have to walk around with these eyebrows, not you,” she said on Facebook to her haters. “You’re actually fans, even if you don’t want to admit it to yourselves.”
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- This 23--year-old got her lost driver's license back in the mail along with a hilarious thank you note 📝😂