1. Generalized anxiety disorder is more complicated than just worrying a lot.
2. It's not the same thing as social anxiety.
3. We get anxious over the ~normal~ things like tests, big presentations, first dates, whatever.
4. But then, we also do over stupid, small, irrational things.
5. We even get anxious about being anxious.
6. But tbh, usually there's not even a tangible thing to be anxious about. The anxiety is just there.
Imagine constantly hearing the boss music in a video game but never seeing the threat.
7. A big part of GAD is the frustration that comes with it.
8. It comes with a lot of physical symptoms.
Stomach problems, dizziness, headaches, insomnia, sweatiness, muscle tension... Just to name a few.