1. So many stereotypes, so little time:
2. Why people still insist on calling when they could text is beyond you:
3. No, you’re not antisocial:
4. You have the perfect system for socializing:
5. You? Cranky? OK, sometimes.
6. Sometimes you just want to get away:
7. You might want to date, but your introvert batteries have other ideas:
8. The struggles of Resting Bitch Face:
9. NEVER FORGET YOUR BOOK AT HOME:
10. The adventures of leaving your safe and cozy room:
11. You definitely don’t hate parties:
12. Some things are basically pornographic:
13. Hanging out with yourself is a legit commitment that some people don’t get:
14. Crowds just suck your energy reserves DRY:
15. You definitely have a preferred method of communication:
16. FYI, we don’t hate on extroverts:
17. Seriously, being an introvert is awesome:
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will visit Pearl Harbor in Hawaii later this month — the first Japanese leader to do so.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's presidential election has conceded defeat, obstructing the advance of the global populist movement in Europe.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏