Hi! I'm Anna and like plenty of people, I love to orgasm, and like many people with vaginas, orgasming is a lot easier (or at least more convenient) with the help of sex toys.
But even with a well-stocked sex toy drawer, I find myself returning to the same rotating cast of reliable oldies but goodies. So I figured it was about time I recommended the favorites that brought me pleasure during this hellish year.
BIG OL' DISCLAIMER: Most of these were provided to me for free. BUT I was under no obligation to write a review, let alone a positive review. These are all actually toys that I love, use regularly, and genuinely would be willing to buy myself.
1. The Doc Johnson iRipple, which is a rumbly G-spot god *and* actually hits my clitoris in a way rabbit vibrators haven't.
2. The We-Vibe Touch, a delightfully simple clit vibe with a great shape and even better vibrations.
3. The Dame Fin, which is a versatile vibe you wear between your fingers and that makes sex toy play feel really natural and intimate.
4. The b-Vibe Rimming Plug Petite, which uses rotating beads in the neck of the plug to simulate rimming.
5. The Doc Johnson iWand, which is a perfectly-sized wand toy that warms up, but not in a scary way.
6. The Satisfyer Pro Deluxe, which is a suctiony little orgasm machine that requires basically no work.
7. The NJoy Pure Wand, which is the toy that convinced me everyone should have metal in their sex toy drawer and is also the first toy to make me squirt.
Here's to another year of drowning out existential dread with orgasms!
For more Best of 2017 content, click here!