Skip To Content
  • Poll badge

Which Would You Rather Save In A Fire?

You better think fast!

Oh no! Your house is on fire! What do you save and what do you leave behind to burn? Hint: all of the foods pictured below are perfectly cooked despite being in a burning building.

  1. Which of these do you save as the raging inferno laps at your heels?

Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
Which of these do you save as the raging inferno laps at your heels?
  1.  
    vote votes
    This family heirloom passed down through generations
  2.  
    vote votes
    This cheesy slice of pizza
  1. Which of these do you grab as you flee from the scorching building?

Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
Which of these do you grab as you flee from the scorching building?
  1.  
    vote votes
    The last remaining photo of your great-great-grandparents
  2.  
    vote votes
    A grilled cheese sandwich
  1. Which of these do you cradle as your whole world bursts into flames?

Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
Which of these do you cradle as your whole world bursts into flames?
  1.  
    vote votes
    Your passport
  2.  
    vote votes
    A bucket of fried chicken
  1. Which of these do you pluck from the bonfire of your memories?

Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
Which of these do you pluck from the bonfire of your memories?
  1.  
    vote votes
    Your collection of stamps or whatever
  2.  
    vote votes
    The richest chocolate cake imaginable
  1. Which of these do you hold as you fight your way through the heat?

Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
Which of these do you hold as you fight your way through the heat?
  1.  
    vote votes
    Your wallet with your ID, credit cards, and money
  2.  
    vote votes
    A giant bowl of freshly made guac
  1. Which of these do you grasp as you dart from the charred building?

Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
Which of these do you grasp as you dart from the charred building?
  1.  
    vote votes
    Your glasses or contacts
  2.  
    vote votes
    A loaf of garlic bread, piping hot and fresh out of the oven
  1. Which of these do you snatch as the flames leap around you?

Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
Which of these do you snatch as the flames leap around you?
  1.  
    vote votes
    Your sibling's favorite stuffed animal that they can't sleep without
  2.  
    vote votes
    A fancy, juicy steak, completely unharmed by the flames
  1. Which of these do you take as you rush through the pyre of your former home?

Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
Which of these do you take as you rush through the pyre of your former home?
  1.  
    vote votes
    A handwritten letter from the person you love most
  2.  
    vote votes
    Some spicy, spicy tacos
  1. Which would you clutch to your chest as you flee the embers of destruction?

Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
Which would you clutch to your chest as you flee the embers of destruction?
  1.  
    vote votes
    Your diploma
  2.  
    vote votes
    A bowl of your favorite ice cream
  1. Which of these do you bring as the building meets its fiery end?

Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
Which of these do you bring as the building meets its fiery end?
  1.  
    vote votes
    Your fully charged phone
  2.  
    vote votes
    Fries loaded with your favorite toppings
  1. Which of these do you seize as you fight your way through the ash-filled air?

Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
Which of these do you seize as you fight your way through the ash-filled air?
  1.  
    vote votes
    Your laptop
  2.  
    vote votes
    A giant bowl of mac and cheese
  1. Which of these do you grip as you fly from your flaming house?

Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
Which of these do you grip as you fly from your flaming house?
  1.  
    vote votes
    Your favorite book of all time
  2.  
    vote votes
    A roll of sushi

BuzzFeed Daily

Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!

Newsletter signup form