1. First off, the infamous “Maid Cafes”
These cafes, where waitresses dress in frilly maid outfits and act as servants, first emerged in Tokyo in the early 2000s. Since then, they have gained significant popularity and expanded to other countries including the United States.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100 million every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️