1. First off, the infamous “Maid Cafes”
These cafes, where waitresses dress in frilly maid outfits and act as servants, first emerged in Tokyo in the early 2000s. Since then, they have gained significant popularity and expanded to other countries including the United States.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case of two teens found dead in the woods: a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."