1. A tote bag that keeps track of your daily schedule.
2. A kit for making your own wine at home (even if you don't live on a vineyard).
4. A single-bottle wine rack that's shaped like a T. Rex.
6. This marble and pewter corkscrew that'll look classy AF on any counter.
7. A calendar to celebrate how much you live wine year-round.
9. A wood caddy that makes bathtime drinking easy.
10. An informative book to further your wine education.
11. A carafe that quickly chills your wine.
Just chill the stainless steel rod in this Rabbit carafe and it'll chill your wine fast and keep it cool for more than an hour without having to stick it back in the fridge.
Get it from Amazon for $28.
12. A set of coasters that say just how important wine is.
13. A portable outdoor table that perfectly holds your wine items.
14. A personalized wine set that comes in a pretty box.
15. A flexible flask that holds an entire bottle of wine.
16. A membership to a wine club.
17. A glass bottle cutting machine to reuse those empties.
This nifty machine can slice through empty wine or beer bottles to create all kinds of recycled receptacles.
Get it from Amazon for $22.99.