1. 1. Pretending to Dance by Diane Chamberlain
On October 6, bestselling author Diane Chamberlain is releasing her 24th novel, Pretending to Dance, which new and old fans will adore. This powerful novel tells the story of Molly Arnette and her husband who want to adopt a child. She is worried about the process and hidden secrets that could be unveiled during her background check. Emotions will be pushed as she tries to face her past and find harmony within.
2. 2. After You by Jojo Moyes
The sequel to Me Before You, New York Times bestseller, will be available on September 29. After You will explore two families with relatable stories full of celebrations and hardship. After Lou loses Will, she returns home to realize she needs to forced back into life. Meeting different men and finding love again will lead her to a future she didn’t expect.
3. 3. Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
Elizabeth Gilbert has done it again with her newest read, Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear. On September 22, readers can join Elizabeth as she mentors on creativity and uniqueness. We learn that we must engulf ourselves in what we love and confront what we fear though our mindset, actions, and patterns to reach a healthy balance of being opportunistic and passionate.
4. 4. The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood
Hitting the bookshelves on September 29, The Heart Goes Last is a humorous love story in an unimaginable setting. Stan and Charmaine live in the house of their dreams for six months of a year, but the other six months are spent in prison. Since their happy lives were crushed from the economic down turn, life as an inmate doesn’t seem so bad- until a romantic relationship builds outside of their marriage and rocks their world again.
5. 5. Brave Enough by Cheryl Strayed
New York Times bestselling author, Cheryl Strayed, is releasing her newest novel on October 27. Brave Enough captures the spirit of her other books and columns into a perfect read for the soul. Her thoughts and quotes have inspired many and will continue to motivate us to embrace our emotions and persevere page by page.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳