1. Give your bed a Steve Urkel makeover by using adjustable suspenders. These bad boys will keep your sheets in place.
2. Squash any chances of a Bug's Life reunion in your home with liquid ant baits. Sorry not sorry, Flik.
3. Remove rug-induced safety hazards with a non-slip mat. Ideal for clumsy people who would probably trip in a horror film.
4. Catch all the hair trying to escape from your shower via a TubShroom. Because cleaning up hair can be really draining.
5. Use a tie rack hanger to create a home for your closet's worst enemy: the dreaded army of tank top people.
6. Update the finish of your old appliances with this stainless steel kit. 'Tis like magic, dear readers!
7. Prevent bruising with these steel nail cable clips. They've been sent from heaven to protect you from tripping over wires.
"You're cruisin' for a bruisin'." —my wires, pre-cable clips.
Promising review: "These are great cable clips! They're good quality and very sturdy, and the nail is tough. It doesn't bend when hammering it into place, which has happened with other cheaper versions I've tried." —SR
Get a pack of 100 from Amazon for $4.99.
8. Abolish all "did I turn off my straightener?!" panic attacks with this timed outlet. Everybody rejoice.
9. Prevent the terrifying sound of slamming doors and banging cabinets with sound-dampening bumpers.
10. Improve Wi-Fi connection with a range extender. Because NOTHING is more infuriating than spotty internet connection.
11. Clean the crap outta your toilet with a disposable toilet cleaning kit. Wink.
12. Use a magnetic rack to store knives that don't fit in a conventional drawer.
13. Turn any light into a nightlight with a plug-in dimmer. Perfect for nights spent binge-watching American Horror Story.
14. Reduce the number of remote controls you lose by consolidating everything into ONE universal remote.
15. Use up every last drop of Colgate with this handy dandy tube squeezer. Now proceed to brusha brusha brusha, Jan style.
16. Keep your Forever21 necklaces in plain sight with this hanging organizer. Jewelry boxes breed chaos, okay?
17. Use this power scrubber for a good clean feeling that even Orbit would be jealous of. Your grout will be grinning.
18. Make the most of your closet space with an adjustable organizer kit. Maybe you'll ACTUALLY be able to see what's in there.
19. Reach for the stars AND for the top shelf with this folding step stool that can be easily stored when not in use.
20. Transform your ugly old chair into something straight off a Pinterest board with a faux fur rug.
21. Get rid of dishwasher residue and build-up with cleaning tablets. Because the thing that washes your dishes should be washed, too.
22. Use a window film to retain privacy while searching for gold at the end of the rainbow. Which this film will create.
And don't worry — this leaves no sticky residue behind.
Promising review: "Really happy with this product. I have huge sliding door windows on the first floor, so I wanted to have some privacy while still getting some natural light. This film was very easy to apply, and I plan on buying more for my other set of windows!" —D. M. Guzman
Get it from Amazon for $17.98.