1. A door sign that separates students from the secrets of Nicolas Flamel. So obviously, ignore the sign.
2. Otter pillowcases that will keep your Patronus around you at all times, even when you haven't summoned it.
3. A set of Hogwarts classics for when you feel like doing a bit of light reading. AKA always.
4. An LED book light that is the Muggle version of Lumos.
"Tell me, what exactly is the function of [an LED light]?" —Arthur Weasley
Get it from Amazon for $18.75.
5. A tank that lets you give a voice to the voiceless. Because no elf should be treated like a second-class citizen.
6. A time turner that will help you spare innocent lives while also expanding your academic coursework.
Leave Buckbeak alone!!!! I mean, Siriusly.
Get it from Amazon for $49.
7. A quill set to record all your tedious notes. Divination not included, because that class is absolute hogwash.
It's not even a precise form of magic.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
8. A digital print of Crookshanks to show Scabbers who's boss.
9. A candle that smells like library books, Earl Grey tea, and bergamot. And yes, that is a scent.
10. Gryffindor stickers to decorate your work laptop. You know, the one given to you by the Ministry of Magic.
11. A journal that will help consolidate all the research you've compiled.
12. A personal library kit that makes it easier to keep your bookshelf organized. Phew.
13. A necklace that embraces the most important moment in all of Harry Potter history. No denying it.
15. Makeup brushes that you can use for the Yule Ball. The one you'll be attending with Viktor Krum. Swoon.
16. A chess set for practice, because you never know when you'll end up playing giant Wizard's Chess.
17. A pin that any bibliophile can use to embellish their house robes and dressing gowns.
18. A knitting kit that will help you free house-elves, one piece of clothing at a time. #FreeDobby
19. A backup illuminating wand, just in case yours gets stuck in a troll nose.
It happened to Harry, and it can happen to you, too.
Get it from Amazon for $29.95.